- Below you can find an organised list of videos you can find on my channel.
Medical Software Tutorials
- Video Lectures
- Anatomy videos
Gross Anatomy – Dalhousie University BD Chaurasia Anatomy Videos
Medical School Pathology – Dr. Minarcik
- Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology Video Lectures
- Infectious Diseases [University of South Carolina]
- Arrhythmias and Pacemaker Basics [Hong Kong University]
- Anatomy videos
- Clinical Skills
- Audio Clinical Cases – Dr. Ghanashyam Vaidya
- Basic Medical Procedures
- Heart and Lung Sounds Collection
- Clinical Examination in Medicine
- Clinical Examination in Surgery
- Clinical Examination in Pediatrics
- Diagnostic Methods
- Gait and Movement Disorders
- Interesting Videos about the Human Body
- Martin’s Fashionable English
14 thoughts on “Video Library”
I’ve been diagnosed with chorea acanthocytosis. ..
We are producing a Japanese science documentary TV program and would like to discuss one of the videos you uploaded on YouTube. Could you please contact me?
Hello the med audio book link is dead?
Thanks Doc for Organizing All the Videos etc. Really appreciate it. Could you please tell me where I can find the Powerpoints for all the videos as well. Thanks
thanks doctor for your great effort
but I want your advice about standard book to study in microbiology , pathology , pharmacology , biochemistry and physiology
thanks doctor it is very useful for me
but how I can find the Transpiration in planet ?
excelent wrok bro. keep uploadind more and more videos and animations
A lot many thanks dr.prodigious.
what is the meaning of prodigious.
Well, can you upload “Ghanashyam Vaidya – Golden Collection of Clinical signs” and General practice, a practice manual by Ghanashyam Vaidya please.
Thanks in advance Doctor.
Great Job man…..
You are a celebrity!
toooo gooddd sir…this site is awesome ….u r doing a noble job for we people ..