In this page, I’ll try to make an organised list of videos for medical students which may or may not be from my channels. This is because there are a lot of medical-related videos out there but they are mostly very unorganised, random and vary greatly in their quality and usefulness. I’ll try to mention only the most relevant and useful videos here. I’ll be using this notation to denote the usefulness/recommendation of a video:
*** Very Useful
** Mildly Useful
* Just okay
(No star – Didn’t watch yet)
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.
Surgical Operation Videos:
- Inguinal Hernia
- Umblical Hernia
More Surgery sources:
- Dr. Narotam Dewan, Dewan Hospital Many general surgery videos, long, with explanation.
- Dr. RK Mishra, World Laparoscopy Hospital Laparoscopic surgeries, general and gynaecologic, with explanation.
- Dr. Suresh Dugani Neuro-surgery videos, explanation as annotations.
- Dr. Crunch The uploader says: “I went to India to find patients with really clear signs, with expert explanations by doctors who work in an environment where more emphasis is given to clinical signs than where I work in the UK.” About the presenter.
- Upper Motor Neuron signs elicited by Clinical Examination*** Patient has UMN lesion. Knee Jerk, Ankle Jerk (Hyper-reflexia), Clonus, Plantar Reflex (Positive Babinski sign) and Abdominal reflex in a UMN type of lesion are demonstrated.
- Jugular Venous Pulse and Hepato-jugular Reflex**
- Clinical Respiratory Examination: Percussion
- Clinical Examination: Interpretation of Percussion
- Respiratory Examination Demonstrated and Explained with Real Signs
- Chest Drain in-situ in a patient with Pneumothorax
- Abdominal Examination Explained (with real Ascites)
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Clinical Examination for Beginners (Playlist)